Nigerian Gospel Artist JONAS DAN has released a new Song, titled Ogologo

The Ogologo Song is a song that came through the inspiration of God at a time when all hope was lost as if the end has come for me, when I worked for people and not paid and served people without been appreciated, so the song came at a time when I really needed God to intervene and turn my life around for good and my Key scripture was Psalm 126vs 1-6, this was the scriptures where the song came out from and in that album of sixteen songs the Ogologo song became the hit song that has kept people dancing every where as the song has taking me to so many places for ministrations both locally and internationally so as you listen to this song I want you to put on your dancing shoes and also be expectant as God is set to bless you through this song. See you at the top. – JONAS DAN

JONAS DAN - OGOLOGO 

Download and Enjoy
 
Source: NotJustOK

Post a Comment

 
Top