A Friend shared this on Facebook, Read Carefully and advice him on who to marry.

I WANT TO MARRY Ooo!!!
I'm planning to marry ADA but AMARA is more
beautiful... CHIOMA has a nice character than SARAH but IFEOMA is a nice
girl, But come to think of it i still love TINUKE but FUNKE loves me more and now JOY is also in love with me but she's too
harsh and i don't like ANITA's character but AMINA is manageable only that she's an hausa girl and her father will not allow her to marry me... I remember that i
promised to marry DEBBY but ROSELINE says i must marry her and FUNMI will never let me go even
when MERCY insist she loves me and JENNIFER is still chasing me... Mean while i love LIZZY but she
wont let me in cos she's seeing me as a cheat and i don't really like ADAEZE cos she's too fat and LINDA is too skinny...
Wait o! RACHEAL is
beautiful but the girl is too short jare! and i can't marry AISHA cos she's
taller than me, MARIAM and ONYINYE likes wearing trousers alot which i don't like even ESTHER and GIFT who wears skimpy skirts is
better than LOVETH and CYNTHIA who likes three quarter jeans but JANET's
father is rich or should i go for LARA that always call me everyday but CHINASA too text me
everyday... Oh God! BLESSING is my type of girl jare but i can't stop
thinking about SHADE even if i ignore all of them and marry VICTORIA what will i tell AMANDA
cos her father is a soldier..
.
plz wht is ur Advice?

Post a Comment

 
Top